Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Have you seen my baseball?

Scrambling around trying to get ready for a photo shoot of former NY Yankees coach, Don Zimmer this afternoon. We were slated for next wednesday but his schedule changed and we had to push it up for today. I need to find as many Official Major League Baseballs to use as props but every sports store in NY is sold out. Some sports convention is going on. I'm actually more upset of not having a ball for him to personally sign for me. Did you know that balls signed with blue ballpoint ink are more valuable than those signed with black sharpies in the collectors market. I think because sharpies bleed. Tell you more about the shoot later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, that is u-ga-lee
simone | | Wed, Feb 04, 2004 // 1:07:04 pm | #

sorry u can't find ur balls
simone | | Wed, Feb 04, 2004 // 1:07:47 pm | #

aaah, this red banner is so nice and soothing. thank you!
simone | | Thu, Feb 05, 2004 // 10:18:33 am | #