Monday, February 02, 2004

a superbowl of guacamole chips

I started off stuffing my face with salt and vinegar chips, guacamole chip, lime chips and corona beer. The Superbowl started off slow and the commericals were mostly dull. My favorites were the Chevrolet hard top convertible car spot that starts with kids having their mouth washed out with a bar of soap, and the 7-Up delivery dunking truck spot. Very funny but the rest were blah. Half time was horrible and I was nodding off. Belly too full with Buffalo wings, chips and pork paté. yummmm. It wasn't till the end of the halftime show where Justin Timberlake flashed a bit of Janet's tit that things became interesting. They both looked startled and I thought I saw a pierced nipple. hmmm. Simone had the worst football pool box, 9 - 9, but it looked like the 4th quarter was ending 29-29. Too bad it doesn't count for the 4th. The game had a great finish, 50 yard winning field goal for the Pat's. But who cares? Survivor: All-Stars premiered right after the game! It was a good opening episode. Tina was voted off the island. It's gonna be a good new year for Survivor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin Timberlake bites.

But Survivor was fantastic. And that's from a girl who stopped caring ages ago. I think the show is going to trump Trump.
rachel | | Email | Homepage | Mon, Feb 02, 2004 // 11:13:33 am | #