Monday, March 29, 2004

The American Museum of Good Dinosaurs



I took my niece and nephew, 7 and 4 years old respectively, to the American Museum of Natural History. Before we went in, my nephew asked in a hushed, nervous voice, "Do they have bad dinosaurs there?" He wanted to go in but first he had to know. "There are some scary ones in there." I could not lie, "But they have a lot of good dinosaurs in there too." Words of small comfort to my nephews ears from his favorite uncle. Then I added, "But I think they also like to eat little boys too." Rooaarr! Let's go see dinosaurs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet of u.
should i also get a blog? seeing urs is very tempting... hmmm, but i'm thinking, should i call mine princess monkey?
haha,
s~
sophie lee | | Email | Homepage | Wed, Mar 31, 2004 // 2:05:12 pm | #

-----------------------------------

You should definitely start one. It's easy. And I love to read what's going on in that crazy head of yours.
h | | Wed, Mar 31, 2004 // 7:14:16 pm | #

-----------------------------------

nice photo
m.
Anonymous | | Fri, Apr 02, 2004 // 11:06:04 pm | #

-----------------------------------

mucho thanks m.
henry | | Sat, Apr 03, 2004 // 1:02:48 am | #