Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th, Baby Monkey is here!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
to Simone + David on the birth of a baby girl!

At 8:01pm 4/13/07, I received a Phone text message from Simone that read:
Girl-9.1oz! Beautiful!

I was so excited that I spread the word by Phone texting everyone.
I can't wait to see her. No name yet.

And if you want to see what Baby Monkey looks like. Her nephew Brandon was the first to land the big scoop of the "Golden Pig" Year!
She looks just like her mother.

Can't wait to visit her at the hospital tomorrow.

YOU DID IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TERRIFIC! Congradulations to both Parents, and Grandparents.

One Absolutly Beautiful Child.
Happy I'am For you sister..(david as well)
Glenn, Australia. XXXXX OXXX
glenn Launerts | terrific_moon@yahoo.com.au | Tue, Apr 17, 2007 // 2:52:07 am | #