Sunday, March 21, 2004

Cheap ass phone



The screen on my cellphone is busted. I can't see who I'm dialing or read text messages. I keep my phone in my front pocket and the screen cracked when I was going through the subway turnstile. Called T-Mobile customer service and got Julian. His mumbling tone was condescending and he was babbling fineprintspeak. External handset damages are not covered by warranty. If I want to replace it with the same model, It'll cost me $199. If I sign a new 1 year contract, it can be $99. But I won't be able to keep my number because it'll be a new account. T-Mobile SUXS! I want to shove this phone up their ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice visual!
Simone | | Sun, Mar 21, 2004 // 11:51:24 am | #

---------------------------------------

Are you sure Julian wasn't just having trouble communicating from his cubicle in India?
Codos | | Homepage | Fri, Mar 26, 2004 // 1:54:48 am | #

---------------------------------------

Hey Pal. I take notice of your discontent with T-Mobile and will never sign up with them.
Keep cool.
click-click!
James P. | | Email | Sun, Mar 28, 2004 // 11:29:17 pm | #

---------------------------------------

They can outsource this phone up their arse!
Anonymous | | Mon, Mar 29, 2004 // 7:40:42 pm | #