Friday, March 05, 2004

who wrote the book of blog?


I noticed a copy of Biztopher's Blogging book on Steve's bookshelf. I took it down to read when Steve yelped, "What are you doing? It's my signed copy." So I emailed Biz@GoogleCentral and asked if I could get a copy from him. Straight from the source's mouth. What's the point of being in publishing if you can't get free books. In exchange for his book, he wants a copy of Jonathan Franzen's, HOW TO BE ALONE to read. As a bonus, I'm also going to send him THE CORRECTIONS. Great book, great observations on family. Trading is fun.
     Hmmm...I should create an online marketplace, a place where people, all over the world, buyers and traders alike, can come together to trade almost anything! I think I shall call it...YeeBay.

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And shall we say a web engine called "Yeeha!". Great Blog dude!
Blog On!
James P. | | Email | Mon, Mar 08, 2004 // 6:56:50 pm | #